Sunday, February 8, 2009

4 days

Being in a long distance relationship is something I always *secretly* wanted. I am one of those all in kind of girls...very rarely do I not either: a) go big or b) go home. I knew being in a long distance relationship would cause me to not leap right off the bat; it would cause me to enjoy, learn, and grow.

It's been a month since we've seen each other. Each night we've had our phone dates. Some weekends we've even had morning, afternoon, and evening phone dates (like today!). These have helped the month fly by.

I am only four short days away from seeing him. Four days should be a piece of cake, right? Ha! These are always the longest days. I get so close to seeing him and suddenly time slows down. It's true, I have no actual concept of time to begin with but whenever it's within a week of seeing my favorite person in the world, time slows down.

If any of you know how to speed up time, could you please let me in on the secret? I just need it to be 9:30 pm on Thursday really badly...

No comments: