Tuesday, February 24, 2009

w-o-w

WOW! Pretty sure the last several days of consisted of me awestruck. c3 was more amazing than I could have imagined. I was challenged, encouraged, and hit with the sense of God's awesomeness. I am now excitedly waiting for my dvd copy of the conference to arrive...I want to watch it and rewatch it...and just soak it all up again.

God cleared some things up for me...and I'm so excited to see what He has in store. To think about how He has orchestrated so much already and still has so much more in store. It's incredible. Just incredible!

I wish I could adequately describe it...but words fail....so I'll leave you with The Message's take on Psalm 117.

Praise God, everybody! Applaud God, all people!
His love has taken over our lives;
God's faithful ways are eternal.
Hallelujah!

No comments: