Wednesday, February 18, 2009

c3 TODAY!!!

It's here! It's finally here! I'm sooo excited! The Creative Church Conference begins this afternoon. Over 2300 pastors from all over the world have registered to attend and we're still accepting registrations at the kiosk today. The air is electric.

God is moving and I get to be here for it. I get to experience this incredible event. Over the last few weeks, we've watched some promo videos for it. I teared up each time it played. (you can see it on the linked site in the first paragraph)

If you're in DFW and can't come to the day sessions, we offer c3 nights (free and open to the public!). We provide children's worship services for birth through 5th grade. Please come check this out. It's going to be life changing and to quote Sheryl Crow, 'I think a change would do you good.'

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns!" --Isaiah 52:7

c3 2009: Beautiful Feet.

1 comment:

birdie said...

Thanks so much miss Sarah! I hope you are doing great!