Monday, January 5, 2009

leaving on a jet plane

Tomorrow around noon I'll board a plane so I can go the furthest west I've ever been. I'll stop off in Las Vegas (which i hear is an interesting city) for a slight lay over on my way to the home of Dr. Frasier Crane. Yes friends, Chris & I are going to Seattle tomorrow!

I can't wait. I never thought of visiting Seattle...ever. Chris' aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents live there. We'll stay with his aunt. I have heard such wonderful things about her. I am not nervous yet...but have a feeling the nerves will hit right around the lay over. It's really important to me to make a good impression.

I have very limited knowledge of Seattle. '10 Things I Hate About You', 'Frasier', and a season of 'The Real World' were filmed there. I know Starbucks originated there. I know they have a fish market where you catch the fish you buy. I know it rains quite a bit there and is cold. That's about the extent of my knowledge.

I can't wait to share what I've learned and some silly pictures....YAYA!!

No comments: