Monday, December 29, 2008

After a long but beautiful day, we rested. I think this is such a sweet picture. I think he's wonderful. After services, we spent the afternoon at his grandma's house. Then we spent the rest of the day with his family. They are such fantastic people. It always amazes me how loving they are. They've made me feel like a part of their family. It looks like we're going to Seattle next Sunday after services and staying until Thursday. The furthest west I've ever been is SLC. The best part about going to Seattle will be meeting his mom's side of the family. We'll stay with his auntie. I love his dad's side of the family so I'm very excited to meet his mom's side.

Who knew life could be such a big blessing? I am in wonder of it. I never thought God would bless me in such an unbelievable way. I have trouble describing it, but the best way would be gratitude. God is so gracious! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

cute pic! and yes, the girls loved the stool!