I thought perhaps if I took a moment to type out a couple of thoughts, maybe, just maybe, I could be less mushlike and more sblike. Please bare with me as I type out some random thoughts that may or not make any sense whatsoever.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a visually amazing movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and think you will too.
- I took a picture with a woman dressed as a large drop of blood today after donating. This is my new facebook and myspace picture. When I first saw her, I couldn't stop giggling. All of my giggling made the technicians giggle which I do believe is why my arm is currently bruising and super sore. (i have never bruised in any prior donating nor been sore.)
- My hair looks crazy today. If you saw me, you might think I'm a baglady. It was really cute when I left my house but the strong winds have made it into something totally different. I don't have a single bobbie pin or hair elastic in my purse today either.
- I really like Whataburger. It's so good...I mean, really, really good. It will never replace Tacos but I have underestimated it for far too long.
- I love my boyfriend. I think he is the best guy in the world for me. He continually amazes me. He's supportive and thoughtful.
- My boyfriend's parents bought me a lambie blanket for Christmas and I never want to be parted from it. I've slept with it the last two nights and now understand Linus' obsession with his blankie.
- I am still in shock that my students got me Christmas presents. When I left the world of public education, I thought that would be the end of my gifts. Who knew kids got presents for church ladies?
Not as helpful as I would have hoped but the typing did help a little. Have a happy Saturday!