Saturday, December 27, 2008

mush

I feel like my brain is a big bowl of mush...This is due to lack of sleep (the last week I haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep a night or any real 'down' time), not reading enough good books (seriously...i've lost my groove), and giving blood today.

I thought perhaps if I took a moment to type out a couple of thoughts, maybe, just maybe, I could be less mushlike and more sblike. Please bare with me as I type out some random thoughts that may or not make any sense whatsoever.

  1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a visually amazing movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and think you will too.
  2. I took a picture with a woman dressed as a large drop of blood today after donating. This is my new facebook and myspace picture. When I first saw her, I couldn't stop giggling. All of my giggling made the technicians giggle which I do believe is why my arm is currently bruising and super sore. (i have never bruised in any prior donating nor been sore.)
  3. My hair looks crazy today. If you saw me, you might think I'm a baglady. It was really cute when I left my house but the strong winds have made it into something totally different. I don't have a single bobbie pin or hair elastic in my purse today either.
  4. I really like Whataburger. It's so good...I mean, really, really good. It will never replace Tacos but I have underestimated it for far too long.
  5. I love my boyfriend. I think he is the best guy in the world for me. He continually amazes me. He's supportive and thoughtful.
  6. My boyfriend's parents bought me a lambie blanket for Christmas and I never want to be parted from it. I've slept with it the last two nights and now understand Linus' obsession with his blankie.
  7. I am still in shock that my students got me Christmas presents. When I left the world of public education, I thought that would be the end of my gifts. Who knew kids got presents for church ladies?

Not as helpful as I would have hoped but the typing did help a little. Have a happy Saturday!

No comments: