Wednesday, January 21, 2009

provision

This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but God provided for me in a huge way.

Starting next week I'll teach a weeknight class on Wednesdays & Thursdays, show my weekend lesson plans on our Tuesday meetings, and continue to prep for the weekend like usual. Last night I was feeling overwhelmed...to be prepared for staff meetings, I will have to get at least one week ahead this week. Writing my lessons each week takes anywhere between two and five days. I go research crazy, find out everything I possibly can about the subject, then try to write up three to five different small group activities as well as the main lesson.

Today thanks to God's provision, I was able to get ahead a week! This means tomorrow I can focus on possibly getting two weeks ahead which would be such a huge deal. It's almost as if God had multiplied my time today. I was able to still go to Aliya's birthday lunch, enjoy birthday cake, and make a lovely to-do list. I am so grateful! God is incredibly gracious.

No comments: