Thursday, January 15, 2009

back to work

I did spend most of yesterday sleeping.

Today has been very interesting for me at work. It's not that the work has been crazy, or even out of the ordinary for that matter; I am having difficulty focusing. My head gets fuzzy and the next thing I know I'm saying something totally unconnected. Some of you, who have actually had conversations with me, might be thinking, 'oh sb, you do that anyway...' but I can always connect the dots. Today I'm not connecting any dots.

On the plus side, I haven't passed out. I have successfully breathed through my nose all day. I haven't had to lie down any.

So really today is what we call a win...take that sickness.

I'm half way finished with my antibiotics...so, Lord willing, I should be back to normal soon. Thank You Jesus!

No comments: