Saturday, August 1, 2009

contact

I used to be really good about staying in touch with people. Freakishly so. I'd email & call on a weekly basis or semi weekly basis. I knew what was going on not due to twitter or facebok but because I had taken the time to call them.

Over the last couple of years, I've really dropped the ball. Seriously it's embarrassing how poorly of a job I've done of the last eighteen months or so. Things change now. Tonight after services I called four precious friends to get in touch. I left two messages & talked to the other two. I can't wait talk to more.

I realize my timing isn't the best as I leave for camp after service & won't be able to make contact for a week. So friends (especially from OBU), just you wait--you'll get some calls soon. Bloggy friends I'll see you in about a week.

No comments: