Monday, May 12, 2008

Grumpy Pumpkin

It finally hit...and it hit with force!

My allergies have decided to make up for lost time this season...and I'm a grumpy pumpkin. :-( Last night at church during a sermon about waking up (note the irony) I started to nod off....it's important to note that I've never been a church sleeper. I went home, ate some dinner, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep by 8:30. I woke up this morning at 5 but decided that was a tad too early to get up so took a quick nap & got up at 6. All morning has been in a fog...I keep wanting to go back to sleep. I'm not hungry but am dying of thirst.

Apparently I have a certain allergy glow--so far this morning I've had two vps, several students, and about five different teachers ask if I'm feeling ok. As soon as first period is over, I'm hitting up the eye drops, nose spray, and popping some allergy pills. Hopefully this will get rid of my allergy glow and help me to not be a grumpy pumpkin.

No comments: