Thursday, May 15, 2008

cute

8th grade girl: You like nice Miss.

me: thanks!

8th grade girl: Do you have a date tonight Miss?

me: no

8th grade girl: Then why are you dressed up?

me: I'm building some stuff for my church tonight & won't get to be cute later so I thought I should be cute now.

8th grade girl: Ooooh. So there's men there?

me: well, yeah.

8th grade girl: Then why don't you wear this?

me: I don't want to get it dirty.

8th grade girl: Are you wearing cute sweats?

me: no. Just shorts & a t-shirt.

8th grade girl: Are they cute?

me: They're ok--they aren't gross or ratty.

8th grade girl: Hmmm...are the men cute?

me: They're married.

8th grade girl: At least two of them are single, right Miss?

me: um......yeah I guess so.

8th grade girl: You should wear the cute sweats then Miss! I've got to go to class but wear your cute sweats. *walks away*

me: Have a good day. *perplexed look*

No comments: