Tuesday, May 18, 2010

so stinkin' excited

Typically when I know something big is about to happen, I can't sleep. I stay up with anticipation like I'm 5 years old on Christmas eve all over again. I think through how wonderful whatever 'it' will be & think about the possibilities. I allow myself to dream big dreams about whatever thing has me excited. Last night it was my niece Jasmine.

Today after work, I'm headed to the state line to pick her up. She gets to stay with me through Monday. I've thought through some of the things we'll be doing...I even have a welcome gift for her. I can't wait to have her here!

No doubt we'll have tons of pictures taken..and tons of silly stories from the weekend. :-)

2 comments:

Amber said...

YAY! I cant wait to hear all about her stay!

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Oooh how fun! Have a GREAT time with her--that sounds so special! Can't wait to hear about it!