Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BABIES!

I don't know if it's because I work in the preschool now, because the new documentary is out on 4 babies from around the world or because some precious friends are expecting but I've come to the realization I LOVE BABIES!

Saturday we had Parent Child Dedication & I got to announce the families. I can't tell you how incredibly excited I was to be around all of those babies. Just looking at them & realizing the untapped potential in each of their lives blew me away! To think God not only created each one of them to be unique but also has a plan for their lives that is greater than I could imagine makes me want to dance.

I'm keeping my new found love of babies under wraps so I won't scare Chris. I know I don't want to be a mom any time soon. I don't think I could handle the responsibility right now(seriously, you are accountable for your child & how you train, teach, love and guide him).

I'm hoping that my baby love doesn't turn into baby fever....

3 comments:

Marty said...

If you are afraid of it turning into baby fever I'll let you have the kisses for a weekend!

Valerie said...

You can come visit Phoenix after Christmas and get your baby fill! ^_^

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

I am totally, totally, totally feeling the baby love right now too. Have you seen the documentary?? I totally want to, although maybe when it comes out on video.