Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jasmataz weekend

What a great weekend with my Jasmine (yep, i know it's a little late). Here's a recap:
  • I met my sister in Calera, Oklahoma (just north of the border) at Taco Casa. Not only did I get a delicious sweet tea but I also picked up my precious Jasmine.
  • The car ride home was sooo good--we talked about a lot of spiritual things (seriously...it was amazing!)
  • Friday we got mani/pedis. Jasmine had never had a pedicure before. Her face during the process was priceless! Somethings made her cringe and others made her smile. We also hit up Chuck E Cheese (thanks Marty!!!) and Sam Moon. The girl was ecstatic!
  • Saturday we slept in, headed up to church and helped set up for children's baptism. Jasmine is a super little volunteer! After church we went to dinner with Chris and his family. Jasmine loves Chris' dad!
  • Sunday we went to church. Jasmine volunteered in one of Miss Shannon's 3 year old classes. Jasmine had a blast before going to service. That afternoon we napped then made dinner.
  • Monday we played some monopoly then went to the mall with my sister & Dee.
It was such a blessing! I'm so excited to see what God is doing in her life & can't wait to see what He continues to do!

Best quote of the weekend: 'Sarah, you know hobos are endangered.' --Jasmine 'Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't that mean they have jobs and homes?'--sb

No comments: