Tuesday, November 10, 2009

good morning?

Sunny D has take along size bottles of juice. This is the bright spot of my morning.

Now please know I do enjoy mornings. I love the stillness in them. I love the possibilities. I do not, however, love starting them before I should.

This morning I woke up at 2:11. I tried to go back to sleep but at 2:22 I realized it was a futile attempt. So I got up. I put on my shoes & hit the treadmill. I jogged a mile with three pound weights then did five additional minutes with eight pound weights. I did some crunches. I did some leg lifts. I thought this would do the trick.

I got a small glass of water. I went to lie back down and couldn't fall asleep. Around 5:30 I drifted off to sleep for about forty-five minutes. I got back up, took a shower, and started getting ready for the day.

As I was leaving for work, I was able to visit with my neighbor Linda. Not only does this woman have great stories & is hilarious but she's from South Africa. Her accent is BEAUTIFUL. I could listen to her talk all day....which works out nicely as she's a bit of a talker like I am.

I'm a little concerned for today. I am praying I don't snap off someone's head as the day progresses. I don't want to be a grumpy pumpkin today...especially since we have Flavour tonight (our monthly women's service) & I'm one of the greeters.

I'm also a little concerned that I'll just be the queen of random. See my already flimsy filter seems to disappear the more tired I become.

So it looks like one of two options will happen: grumpy pumpkin or random girl. If I send you an odd email, text, or whatever I sincerely apologize.

No comments: