Saturday, September 19, 2009

scrimmage

I love flag football. I love it so incredibly much that this season is going to be much, much, much too short. :-) I was able to play the entire game & I didn't feel crazy exhausted or anything. I got a couple of 'tackles' & even got to carry the ball a few times. Oh dear goodness--I loved it! Chris had a great time too. I just emailed out my schedule to his family so maybe they can catch a game sometime. Look for more football posts to come my friends.

1 comment:

Amber said...

oh boy. i remember the first time i ever played flag football. I was clueless. For some reason I thought that you just started pulling peoples flags as you ran. And they had to freeze after their flag was gone. Needless to say there were a lot of unhappy people without flags for no reason at all. I guess they should have explained the rules better or played a good game of "freeze flag" with me!
Glad you had fun!