Friday, September 11, 2009

finale

I am not quite sure why I've been so spoiled this birthday but i'm going to roll with it. I don't know if it's due to the fact my birthday was 9/9/9 and I turned 27 (9 + 9 + 9 = 27) or just because Chris decided to continue his reign of awesome.

Let's recap shall we?

Wednesday: Chris bring flowers (he arranged them himself--complete with 9 roses in the bouquet) & spa gift. The entire office goes out for birthday lunch at 7 Salsas. We have afternoon cookie cake (with dinosaur frosting--you have to admit the genius of that). After work Chris buys me the yellow shoes I wanted. Great day.

Thursday: Chris takes me to celebrate my birthday at the Nashar. I get to see some Matisse up close and personal. Amazing! Then dinner at the cheesecake factory...such a great choice.

Friday: I get my massage/manicure/pedicure. Can I just endorse massages for a minute? Wow. It was incredible! Then off to Chris' to watch Star Wars prequel movie marathon. You may be curious as to why I opted for Star Wars prequel rather than Legally Blond. That's a great thing to wonder. The guys in the office had talked a bit about just the awkwardness/greatness that surrounds the prequels. Since I hadn't watched it in a while, I thought it was time for a refresher.

It was a great 3 day celebration. Very unexpected....very wonderful.

No comments: