Wednesday, June 24, 2009

overwhelmed

I am completely overwhelmed by God's generosity. I am still in awe of my new car and new living arrangement.

I knew God would provide for me--He always has, He promises to do so, and He always will--but I didn't expect Him to provide in such a huge way. I just needed Gizmo to be fixed but God provided me with a 2009 car...seriously, a few months old car. This was much better than I ever expected. I needed a new place to live and God provides me with a FANTASTIC place to stay, closer to the church, that is cheaper, with an incredibly God-ly family.

I have heard it said that you can't out give God. I agreed with it each time I heard it but I didn't expect tangible blessings here or now. It's not that I doubted God could do it, I just didn't think I would receive it...

God has done great things for me and I am filled with joy.

No comments: