Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Abs

Last night I had a very precious Abby date. Abby & I met at the one and only OBU. Just three short weeks ago she married a very kind, laid back, wonderful man named Chris (not my Chris mind you...we each have our own). We met up at Qdoba for some yumminess (plus I had a buy one get one free coupon...and coupons are cool).

I got to hear all about what the transition into married life is like, how wonderful the honeymoon was, and just about how day to day life is. It's beautiful. I love to see how this precious woman is being blessed.

Another thing I absolutely love is how incredibly wise she is. I feel that I'm in a holding pattern as of late & haven't been waiting as patiently or even as expectanctly as I should. Despite me having difficulty communicating what was going on in my life, she nailed it. This lady speaks the truth...which left me with a lot to think about.

I am convinced that everyone needs someone like Abby in their life. After all, who else is going to pretend to be a red hat lady with you when you're only 22?

No comments: