Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Be Good...Must Be Good

From time to time, I've been known to be mischievous...just a bit. It's interesting to me that people who barely even know me or just met me seem to think I would like to be mischievous. Today is the day that mischief reigns...it's April Fool's Day Baby!!!

I want so bad to pull a prank on one of the guys I work with. Words can't describe just how much I want to pull a prank...on Preston. Yes I want to prank Preston so badly that every time I see him today my mind immediately starts to run through situations in which I could yell, 'hahaha April Fools!'

But I'm 26...I have a job I love...I shouldn't be so tempted to do this. I keep telling myself, "Be Good...Must be good..." Will I be able to make it through the day? Thankfully I'll be out of the office in about an hour or so for a lunch appointment with a volunteer then he'll be in meetings the rest of the afternoon. If I can restrain myself from pranking him all day, I will give myself a treat. Yes, I've sunken to bribery to get through this day.

If you do any pranks today, please let me know so I can live vicariously through you.

No comments: