Thursday, April 16, 2009

One Week

In one short week, our conference takes place! Can you believe it? One week? One week & I get to teach a breakout session (twice!), make sure my lovely lunches are perfectly in place, oversee that the table decorations look as charming as can be, ensure that everything is set up to allow the best possible conference...and meet a ton of new people!

For those of you who don't know c3 Kids is April 23/24. I am so humbled that I get to be a part of something this incredible. I get to share with other people how God uses me at my job. I get to show how God has given me abilities/talents that aren't being squandered...I actually have a job that challenges me to be sharpened. I am blessed to share the life changing message of Jesus Christ with k-5 graders every week. I get to share the TRUTH & help them work through questions like, 'is Pilate good or bad?'

I am so amazed...excitement builds daily as preparations continue. People from around the country (and from other countries) are coming here. It's like having company over in a brand new house--you want to show them everything & answer any questions they might have.

Never in my life did I think I would have this opportunity. NEVER. I love that you can't outdream God. Funny how God changes our desires...Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

This conference is going to be PHENOMENAL---it's not too late to register!!!

No comments: