- I have The Lion King Soundtrack on my itunes...
- I made fun of guy friends in college for having 'man crushes' on their professors; I now have a 'man crush' on Dr. Evans. I want to be his friend & soak up everything he could say. creepy much?
- I wish I could either eat tacos or hot dogs every day...not chocolate but tacos or hot dogs.
- Mice freak me out. With the recent articles about them coming into houses in my county, I'm scared I'll find one in my house.
- I once read a book of confessions at Barnes & Noble. I realized I don't have such a dark side after all. ;-)
- Kelly Clarkson's song "You Found Me" always makes me think of Chris.
- I want to grow up & be like my Grandma Duke. I have never met anyone who automatically and unconditionally loves all she meets. It's the most beautiful gift.
- I get frustrated with the people who go 50 mph on my 30 mph street...
- I miss all the reading free time...I have several books just waiting to be devoured.
- I am counting down until my vacation...Wednesday, November 26 is going to be a very exciting day! During my five days off I plan on seeing my Mom & sister, Katie K, sweet pea (the dog), and spending each day of my vacation with my wonderful, amazing boyfriend.
- I'm desperately trying to find a cutesy nickname for him...so far all I've come up with have made it: dino, t-rex, huggy bear, grizzly bear...maybe I need to stay away from animals.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
It's good for the soul...