Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Music in the Office

It's not a secret: I love music. Not just because I was a choir kid. Not just because I wanted to sing "Vision of Love" on Star Search & would practice for hours on end. I love the way music sets the atmosphere. I just love it!

A few months ago, I moved over to the preschool from the elementary office. In the preschool, a couple of the ladies will listen to their music all day...without ear phones. Unfortunately, I had left my ear phones at home & didn't have a spare pair in my desk. No offense to the sweet ladies or their choice in music but after a while, I was ready to not hear their music.

So today, I made sure to bring my ear phones. Currently Mae is helping me tune out everything else in the office.I feel like now I'm ready to go! Now I'm ready to be productive. No more hearing the same five songs on loop for me....

ahhh....productivity here I come!

No comments: