Thursday, December 17, 2009

rearrange

Today we rearranged our office...this is the second time in the last 3 months. I think this new arrangement will stick around a little longer. We needed to reorganize since we lost Chris. I no longer work in the same office as my darling. He now works as a video editor for the curriculum we produce. I know he's going to learn so much & I'm so excited about the huge impact he gets to have! I will, however, miss being in the same office with him and having the same day off.

With the new arrangement, my desk is in the center of the area and right next to the kitchen area. This means my friends I have the most social seat in the office! YAY! :-)

Also I cleared out some clutter....it pains me to admit it but I'm a pack rat. I'm trying to get better but old habits die hard. Tomorrow I will take this clear it out mentality to my closet. Since I moved in (about 6 months ago) my closet has been on my to do list. I have items to shred. Tomorrow is the day...after working out, a hair cut, getting the last of Chris' gifts, and finishing wrapping gifts....so yeah, we'll see about that.

Random Side Note: While out on a purchasing run for Christmas service supplies, I stopped by Sonic. The nice lady in the drive through & I have been building a fun relationship. She asked me how I'd been since I hadn't stopped by recently. So thanks happy hour for allowing a silly connection to build. I plan on stopping by again on Monday to invite her to church...and I may or may not have a gift for her.

No comments: