- My job is unbelievable. I actually get paid to share God's love with people. I am allowed to be creative & have very few limitations on what I can do.
- My coworkers are so fun. Today in staff meeting I was thankful for the talented, caring, creative people I get to work with.
- My roommates are throwing me a birthday party this weekend. Their evite was hilarious! I have two Godly, thoughtful, fun ladies for roomies...and it's incredible!
- My boyfriend's family is amazing. Saturday night we had dinner with his parents & brothers. Yesterday we went to a cook out at his uncle's. I was able to hang out with an entire side of his family. They are Godly, funny, and just remarkable people.
- Chris is the most wonderful guy I've ever met....simple as it is.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I am continually blown away by the blessings in my life. I've been wanting to sing the hymn "Count Your Many Blessings" for the last several days. It's hit me again how I am so undeserving of these crazy awesome blessings!!!