Tuesday, September 9, 2008

26

Ahhh finally it's here. My birthday. I'm not a quarter of a century any longer...I'm in my last year of being in my mid-twenties. Ahhh...good times.

So far the day has been fantastic! My circadian rhythm seems back on track (the last two days I've taken naps & been totally exhausted) as I woke up refreshed at 6 this morning. I am wearing my favorite black skirt & my cute pink bow shirt along with my fabulous new shoes. I had a breakfast of champions courtesy of starbucks: pumpkin spice latte with a cranberry/orange/walnut muffin. I've been in my own little world all morning...jamming out to my random music mix. At lunch I get to attend Flavour--our monthly ladies luncheon. And wait for it, I've even taken some silly pictures. This day is going to be incredible--I can feel it!

Happy my birthday everybody!

No comments: