Wednesday, September 17, 2008

crazy week

What a crazy week it's been since my last post! My world has been shaken since the no coffe lesson. I'm currently in a learn & grow season. I'm being broken, excercising trust, and trying to learn so much in a short amount of time.

My mom blacked out, collapsed, and went to the er. She's cut up badly & we're doing a series of tests again. It looks like she may have her sixth brain surgery in two years. It's been a very interesting time...I have no idea what God will do through all of this but I know He's going to do what's best.

The boyfriend has been so supportive. My coworkers have been incredibly supportive also. I can't believe I am surrounded by such wonderful people.

Please keep my mom in your prayers...the 'adventures in surgery' journey isn't finished just yet.

No comments: