Wednesday, October 22, 2008

obsessed?

We weren't the type of family that had family game night. I'm not sure if it was due to us only owning three games or if we only owned the three as we weren't game people. We owned trivial pursuit, pretty/pretty princess, and monopoly.

All three of those games are near and dear to my heart. I am pretty bummed that I lost most of my jewelry from pretty, pretty princess. I jump at the opportunity to play any of those games. So when McDonald's brought back the Monopoly game, I was pumped! This weekend with Chris we went. Today I've been twice. TWICE!!! What's my problem?

The chance of winning is so minimal yet I'm gladly trying. I think this contest will surely be mine--I will win a million dollars...as well as a free sausage biscuit. ;-) At present I have nine game pieces (i gave my duplicates to Jonathan).

I won't go tonight for dinner--some yummy soup is going to satisfy me. I'm hoping that I don't go the Morgan Spurlock way...I don't need any added health problems. I also don't need thirty additional pounds. I do, however need some more game pieces such as Ventor Avenue, Boardwalk, and Mediterranean Avenue.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like your pumpkin carving in your previous post-good ideas! :)