Wednesday, August 20, 2008

boyfriend

It's official: I have a boyfriend. :-) This is very exciting news! I haven't been able to say I have a boyfriend since I was sixteen....sure I've dated guys since then but this is the only one who's made it through to the boyfriend stage.

Sounds a bit like a game show, huh? Maybe a little like the dating game meets ninja warrior. hehehe

Tomorrow I take him to my hometown to meet the immediate fam & see the glories of small town Oklahoma. I've explained to him in detail about my childhood, adolescence, and what to expect about the town as a whole. I can't wait to see his reaction to all of it. I wonder if he'll LOVE Roseanna's the way I do...after all, it is my favorite restaurant in the entire world. I wonder what he'll think about some of my favorite places in town & what he'll think about my family. It's going to be so much fun to see him experience it.

I am planning out our music for the three hour drive. I've planned out what to do while in town. I have all of these fantastic ideas for him & my hometown. I think it's going to be the perfect opportunity to take silly pictures too. He hasn't quite realized my deep love of silly pictures....or of small town Oklahoma.

We're going to have a wonderful day & my family is going to be blown away by him. Thursday is going to be an excellent day! :-D

No comments: