Thursday, June 26, 2008

what a toy!

It's no secret that I LOVE whataburger! It's one of my favorite things about moving to Texas. It's fantastic. From time to time I've been known to get a kids' meal--the portion is excellent, it comes with a random toy, and you get a bendy straw with your drink. What's not to love?

I'm currently wearing the Wrist Launcher that came with my dinner. It's green, blue, and orange. I've been practicing launching my discs at the guys this morning. I finally feel prepared in case of a random office attack which has been known to happen with nerf guns.

I've decided this wrist launcher needs to become a part of my everyday look. I mean it's fun, happy, summer-y colors and extremely practical. Since I'm running alone, this could be much better than wearing a whistle or carrying mase. Just think about it: some skeeze tries to ruin my running rhythm and bah-bam! here comes a brightly colored mini flying disc. That puts fear in the heart of anyone.

Thanks whataburger for making me even more productive at work and safe all at the same time!

No comments: