Friday, April 30, 2010

not a good sign

This morning I woke up at 7:30 like I do most mornings. I prayed, set my alarm for 10, rolled over and shut my eyes really tight. But sure enough my body was screaming at me to get up. So I did.

Now most Fridays this wouldn't be a big deal but today I really needed to sleep until 10. Tonight is an all night lock-in for our 3-5th graders that Chris & I are volunteering for. We're stoked to help but I would be a bit more stoked had I slept longer.

It's 5:15 and I'm so tired now! No joke. I want to take a nap. I want to pull a Costanza and sleep under my desk....but we have a meeting in 10 minutes to go over logistics for tonight.

Tomorrow a former roommate is getting married at 2 & I need to be at work at 3:30 so a nap isn't going to happen.

This is my first weekend in my new role at the preschool....oh folks why didn't I sleep in this morning?

If you read this post before Monday, please say a pray! :-) Thanks!

2 comments:

Kelly @ The Startup Wife said...

Oh gosh, good luck! I'll pray!!

Anonymous said...

L'rythre. ghds Un responsable de ce parti, interview par la correspondante de RadioCanada en Europe, Anyck Braud, a estim mercredi que cette coalition ne durerait pas plus de trois ou quatre mois. christian louboutin heels Suriname. Lauderdale. onlinekarenmillen.webeden.co.uk A WiFi sniffer can be a valuable tool for campers, backpackers, and other outdoor enthusiasts.louis vuitton sac 7 or 14 2011, and lodged for seven nights (with allinclusive arrangements) in a standard room of the Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya. ghd pink Slovnie. The Foreign Office said over the weekend that hundred Britons had been evacuated from the popular tourist area, including around 300 who had relocated to shelters as strong winds fanned the flames. mulberry outlet So just in barber to attempt the extra point once again and He bangs it through. sacs louis vuitton D. karen millen sale Try reading the bible sometime. onlinekarenmillen.webeden.co.uk Similarly, the owner of a cyber caf fixed on stealing guests from a competing caf could utilize their sniffer to study the network traffic of their competitor, and then decide to lower the cost of accessing their network to lure customers away from their rival.ghd uk From now on it's the luck. She has appeared in films like Scary Movie (2000), Get Over It (2001), Rent Control (2002), and My Boss Daughter (2003). karen millen sale Around the great Baroque cathedral, tall alleys of handsome, peeling, limestone houses, with bay windows and wroughtiron balconies, emptied into sunny squares. karen millen dresses outlet "They realised that if Pranab Mukherjee is successful then what will happen to the (Gandhi) family. karen millen dresses Farmworker slotsSen. bagsoutletmulberry.webeden.co.uk "Louie Bustos and were young dudes in those days, coming up to just jam.