How about a brief, bulletted list? I love them.
- Maggie is getting married on Saturday! Can you believe it my wonderful college roommie & crazy cool friend is getting married in a matter of days. I'm incredibly excited for her!
- Chris has a present for me but is making me wait to get it...if you know me, you know waiting for a surprise isn't my strong suit. If I know what it is, I wait without complaint but the unknown makes me excited. I will keep you posted--and hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I have (we're at 12 days now)
- My precious Grandma went home last Friday & this Sunday we'll celebrate her 94th birthday! 94--I always make her younger than she actually is. I think it's because to me she's still spry.
- We're thinking of redoing our office with cartoon characters who are representative of us: the consensus is that I'm Edna from The Incredibles. This makes me wonder if I wear my glasses too much or if I need to get a new hairstyle....
- I love Alice In Wonderland but Chris isn't a fan. This is like a reverse repeat of Avatar. Thankfully he will watch it again with me.