Friday, October 5, 2007

My unhealthy love...

Thursday was the annual Fan Jam. Like any adoring fan, I was pumped all day. I raced home from work, slipped into my Harris shirt, and headed out to meet some friends. On my way, I was hit by a semi. No worries--it wasn't like a t-bone collision or anything...just a "gentle" brush. On my back passenger door, you can admire the dent & the scraped paint.

For any normal girl, this would have been the beat down of the day. I, however, didn't even bother to check out my car--I didn't have time; we were running late. This was my first sign that I may have an unhealthy love for the Mavericks.

Today my morning hasn't been the brightest. My outlook reminder popped up: Preseason starts tonight with the Spurs at the AAC. My day suddenly became brighter! Now if I could wrangle some tickets, it may even turn out to be the best Tuesday of October...

No comments: